Friday, August 15, 2008

August 15, 2008 1:30 pm


Hello everyone! Laurie is having a good day. All of her tests results from early Thursday morning have been negative! Her C-Pap settings and feeds remain the same. She weighed 2 lbs. 6 oz. last night. She continues to be on antibiotics probably for another day or so until 72 hours has passed for the cultures.

Todd, Cole, and Daddy Dale will be coming this weekend, so I probably will not post again until Monday. If we have any changes for the good or bad this weekend, I will post sooner. Please pray for their safe travel tonight and Mrs. Judy's on Sunday. I hope you all have a great Friday and restful weekend!

Love,
Todd, Leah, Cole, and Laurie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, we can just see Laurie growing before our eyes in her pictures. She is a precious little girl. Apparently, she knew when she had a good thing going where she was and didn't want to move. Glad all her tests were okay.
Love,
The Kings

Unknown said...

She is a miracle! And a fighter!! My prayers and blessings to all of you!!

Love to all!
Mary Sue

Nancy S said...

I'm glad you've had a good day.
Have a fun weekend with the family!
love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful, Leah! Over 2lbs already! She's grown so much in just a few days. God is so good!

Much love and prayers,
Natasha Chalker

Merri said...

Leah, the pictures are awesome!! Laurie continues to amaze me!! Cole seems to be adjusting and loving school. Although he misses you terribly he continues to play and have fun at my house in the afternoon. Love and prayers.
Merri

Diane Smith said...

Hey Leah, Sorry I didn't get to see you while I was in Birmingham, but I did get a quick visit with Laurie Anne last Wednesday. She was still on the 5th floor and you had went to get some lunch. A nurse took me to see her, but the nurse that was taking care of her (Diane) didn't know who I was so she stay by me while I visited Laurie Anne. She is so precious and filling out very well. Our prayers are that she will continue to improve and that the Lord's will be done. Love always, Diane L. Smith (Gene & Dustin too)