Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September 3, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi from Birmingham! Laurie and I are having a great week with many "firsts". She has continued to do well without the nasal canula on OE. Today Laurie also took her first bottle! Although she was not able to take all 25 cc by bottle, she did latch on several times. Laurie also gained a few grams last night, but not enough to change her weight from 3 lbs. 4 oz. Thank you for your continued support and prayers. I am amazed by all God has done in Laurie's short life! She is truly a miracle!!!

Love,
Todd, Leah, Cole, and Laurie

3 comments:

Henrietta said...

WOW, she is truly amazing and I love watching her grow and take new baby steps. Can't wait for you all to get home and I know you can't either, but we put that in God's hands. Take care and continue your good week. I know you are looking forward to the week-end so Todd will be with you. Take care,
retta

Nancy S said...

Another milestone! Go Laurie!
Aren't those the tiniest little
bottles you've ever seen? Randy
came through his surgery ok.
love, Nancy

Rhonda said...

GOOD MORNING BABY DOLL
SO PROUD OF YOU I KNOW
JUST GIVE YOU A LITTLE TIME AND YOU WILL BE DOWNING THE WHOLE BOTTLE
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND STRENGHTEN YOUR WHOLE BODY LEAH I'M PROUD OF YOU TOO YOU CAN HANDLE A LOT
LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
GIVE MY BABY DOLL A KISS AND HUG FOR ME
LOVE
AUNT RHONDA