Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Hello! We are having another quiet day, which means Laurie is doing just what she is suppose to do--rest and grow. We once again witnessed answered prayers this morning when we received news that Laurie's 30 day head ultrasound results were normal!!! The doctors did not make any further changes to her care plan today. They will continue to wean the rate, pressures, and oxygen settings on her vent. Laurie also weighed 1lb. 12 oz. last night. Please continue to pray for her lung development and praise for the normal ultrasound results! God continues to bless us daily!

Love to all!
Todd, Leah, Cole, and Laurie

8 comments:

Jama said...

Praise God!! Our prayers are being answered daily for your little angel!!
Jama Lewis Walker

Nancy S said...

I enjoyed talking to you! I'm
praising God for that ultrasound
report! love, Nancy

Jenny 73 said...

Leah, check your school email when you get a chance. I forwarded an email to you from a friend at church that you might find helpful. I am continuing to pray for Laurie and to rejoice with you that she is doing so well! God's blessings, Jenny Humphrey

Jamie said...

We're so proud of Laurie's U.S. report. Praise God!!! We will continue to pray for Laurie and everyone in our prayers! Please remind Todd if there's anthing I can do please call! Love Jamie , Becky, Wesley

Rhonda said...

GOOD MORNING, 7-30-08
PRAYING TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR OUR BABY DOLL I DID GET MY BLOOD CHECKED AND I'M O NEG AND I WILL GIVE TO LAURIE ANNE JUST SEE WHAT I HAVE TO DO REX GOT THE PAPERS YESTERDAY
FOR THE DAYS WE ARE WORKING
ON THAT LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TELL LAURIE ANNE I LOVE HER MUCH I'M READY TO COME SEE HER AGAIN
LEAH YOU AND NANCY GET SOME REST
I'LL CALL LATER THIS MORNING TO SEE HER WEIGHT AND JUST HOW WONDERFUL SHE IS
LOVE YA
AUNT RHONDA

Elizabeth Stewart said...

Wonderful news!!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, from whom ALL blessings flow! We're still praying for you and your entire family!
Jeff & Jeannen

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful for the good report!! God has answered so many prayers on Laurie's behalf.
Hope today is a good day.

Love,
The Kings